Friday, September 19, 2014

NEW JACKSGAP VIDEO! A NEW PROJECT!


Okay!




Well Hello There, lovely peoples.

You heard me! That's right!

After one month, JacksGap has uploaded a new video!



Jack in this video is introducing a new series called "Following Heart." 

A short film series exploring passion and technology.

 

Jack has dealt with putting on short documentaries online such as "The Rickshaw Run." Which was a four part documentary showing their journey across India on these three little Rickshaws.

But, this three part documentary series Jack states, 'it's something they've never done before.'

This is about three women Jack talked to on Skype by the help of a researcher Jack called up, seeing their journey. Seeing and meeting them in real life than on the computer screen on a Skype call. 

I feel as if these videos might bring tears to my eyes as if they've never did before. Which they did, like have you seen 'A Film For Ella'?? (If you don't know who Ella is, she's the girl doing a cartwheel on Jack's background and just see the video. You'll understand a lot from it.) I was basically dehydrated at that point.

I honest cannot wait for the series as I've said million times just today, I feel as if these boys are changing the views of online video each second of every video.

And yet again, Here's to another video! 


 
Okay! I think that's pretty much it! I'll you guys soon!

M'kay

Bye!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment