Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Social Medias of The Twins, Myself and some you should follow.


 


So, yes. I know it's been a while since I've been here and I am completely sorry about that.
School's just messing me up.

So... Social Medias. 

(The ones that they've shared with us. Not their personal Facebook accounts or anything of the matter. That is invading their privacy internet wise.)

Twitters:

Jack: @JackHarries
Finn: @FinnHarries 

JacksGap Twitter Page: @JacksGap

And... @JacksGapUpdates to keep with the twins! 

*Cough Cough* My twitter: @keidyomaris *Cough*


image

Tumblrs:

Jack: JacksGap

Finn: FinnHarries

(Not theirs but, ones you should follow.)

JacksGapSite

JacksGapZone 

My tumblr: h-is-for-harries (And a lot more blogs where that came from.)



Website:

JacksGap.com!

We are Native.



YouTube:

Of course, JacksGap

and their secret, not-so-secret channel, Native.
(Pssstt, And the vimeo for it as well.)

Facebook:

JacksGap Facebook Page 


SoundCloud:

FinnHarries

JacksGapSounds.  (For Shed Sessions, the JacksGap Playlist and other things they have in mind.)



Instagram:

Jack: @JackHarries

Finn: @FinnHarries

And YouTube Channel Page: @JacksGap

(Some you should follow.)

@jacksgap33, @_too_cheeky_for_you, @jacksgapsara, @jacksgapvids and a whole lot more where that came from as well.

 They also have vines and vimeos, but I'm too lazy to put them here.

So... Now that you know their links and where to clickity click, I guess everything is...


 


I guess I'll see you guys soon!

 M'kay.

Bye!!







No comments:

Post a Comment